Maintenance mechanic with experience in the metal drawing process; tin or aluminum
Workplace in Cadiz (Spain)
The following is required:
- Mechanical specialist in the process of drawing and forming metal parts with at least 5 years of experience in similar position
- Ability to work as a team
- Manual skills and analytical ability
- Dynamism and flexibility
- Ability to work shifts
The main functions to be developed, incorporating into the Maintenance team and the orders of the Head of Maintenance:
- Diagnose, repair and adjust different types of mounting presses, installations and mechanical elements.
- Make mold changes as well as preventive maintenance of your components.
- Resolve anomalies that arise during the process.
- Assembly, installation, commissioning and repair of industrial equipment.
- Propose improvements to the process.
Manage interventions for preventive maintenance according to maintenance plans, optimizing the times and materials used.