WASHER FOR GLASS JARS OF VARIOUS FORMATS, WITH LIFTING AND TURNING SYSTEM.
– Built entirely in ac. Inox. Aisi-304.
– Inlet conveyor y means of 82.5 mm hinge chain and curve at 45º.
– Exit conveyor by means of 82.5 mm hinge chain and curve at 45º.
– Lifting and turning system by means of chains with rubber lateral TABs with a flexible base and adaptable to the contour of the container.
– Traction of the input and output bands by means of gearmotors.
– Traction of the container drive train by means of a gear motor with a frequency variator.
– Flywheel system with spindles to open and close the chains for the different types of formats.
– Outfeed conveyor by means of 82.5 hinge chain.
– Lower raft with motorized pump for lifting washing water if it is with a water washing system.
– Inverted shower station for container washing.
– Packaging draining station.
– Lower tray to collect excess water.
– Height adjustable legs.
– Product guides in plastic material.
– Security closings by means of polycarbonate folding doors.
– Centralized electrical panel with top brand electrical equipment.
– Glass jars and metal cans of different sizes and formats.
– 8,000 containers Per hour in cylindrical glass jars.
– 3,000 cans per hour in metal cylindrical cans