- Decentralized control cabinets for optimal signal transmission and a short reaction time
- New type of wickets “Double chrome tube wickets”.
- Less weight, more stability, no vibrations.
- Visualization of the amount of solvent in%.
- Gas consumption.
- Energy consumption.
- Air consumption
- Energy management according to DIN ISO 500001.
- Energy efficiency.
- New chain system (developed by HMD) with synthetic rollers and side guide for the chain, noise reduction.
- The new chain has a lower lubrication frequency, does not contaminate due to grease.
- Synthetic rollers last longer and have a longer life compared to metal and carbon rollers.
- No more carbon energy inside the tunnel, no pollution.
- Chain transport requires less electricity.
- A larger volume of air with a wider cross section allows for a quieter and more balanced air flow
- Wickets feed with dynamic braking system for smooth sheet loading
- Dynamic blade braking and acceleration systems to ensure smooth blade handling while maintaining perfect blade quality without damage.
- Production speed of up to 8,000 sheets / hour.
- The cooling zone provides optimal cooling air flow thanks to two high performance radial fans
- FU control for all fans
- Innovative monitoring scheme for easy control of the entire dryer.
- Memorizing job settings for fast and reliable reloading of repeated jobs
- Detailed comparison of objective / actual value
- Real-time display of production parameters, such as gas consumption.
- % Solvent charge inside the incinerator