The Gauge Residual Score is a highly accurate meter to measure the incision in easily open lids.
Laser detection allows precise focus of the incision at all times, providing accurate objective data. The meter eliminates subjectivity with manual focus, which means that the same results are obtained with the Gauge residual score regardless of the operator.
The Gauge Residual Score is the perfect tool for the lid maker and works with any type of lid (steel or aluminum, of all sizes and shapes).
The meter comes with all the necessary software for measurement, as well as the database of images, profiles and a set of reports and SPC.
The meter connects directly to any PC via USB.
- Non-destructive, fully automatic measurement
- Perfect focus thanks to the laser
- Based on an Olympus microscope with a depth of field of ± 0.00005 ″.
- High resolution USB camera
- Incision profiling function that allows you to see the full profile of the incision groove
- Can connect to any external SPC system
- Rivet thickness module included
- Calibration part included