- This microscope allows you to experience the feeling and the discovery of a new microscopic world completely hidden from the naked eye. It can enlarge objects up to 1000 times its original size and uses a dynamic image sensor and eight super-bright white LED lights to create detailed images like you’ve never seen before.
- This allows you to see even the smallest details etc all kinds of chafing, abrasions in the varnish, inspect all kinds of defects in the metal fabrication in high resolution, directly on the screen of your computer.
- details like skin pores, individual strands of cotton, milky clouds or amber inside THC crystals or even fine scratches on a coin collection that would be impossible to detect with the naked eye, can be easily seen by this amazing digital microscope USB, With the included software, you can even save your images directly to your hard drive in JPG or video files to share with your friends, family, boss or client.
- There is even a handy zoom and photo capture button on the side for your convenience.
- If you are a professional user, you will love to know that this software will even show a scale of measurements to determine the exact size of the objects you are seeing for an accurate damage assessment.
- Use this device to: Examine fine jewelry, coins, stamps, electronics, Industrial inspection, computer parts inspection, telecommunication module inspection, scientific teaching tool, laboratory research, medical analysis, insect dissection test, exam of plant dissection, skin examination, scalp examination, textile inspection, jewelry inspection, collection / coin inspection, print inspection, reading aid, adding teachers as a project, presentation or simply use it to have a little
- Sensor of image: 0.3 M HD CMOS Sensor Digital (2 M)
- Controller: DSP for high – speed
- Lens: Lens micro- scope
- Scope of focus: focus Manual from 0 ~ 200mm
- Snap Shot : Software and computer
- resolution of capture of video: 640×480
- resolution still image capture: 1600×1200 (2 M pixel), 1280×960 (1.3M pixel) 800×600, 640×480
- VELOCITY d of frames: max. 30f / s from below of 600 Lux of brightness
- control of Blink: Option of 50Hz / 60Hz
- format of Video: AVI
- format Snap Shot : jepp
- Light Source: 8 LED white light (with adjustable controller in the USB cable)
- Ratio of enlargement: 1000X (Manual)
- Source of supply: port USB (5 V DC) :
- Software controller and measurement
- requirements system: PC Pentium 700 MHz and more, driver CD ROM HD space 20 M, 128 MB RAM, VGA card direct
- interface to the computer: USB2.0 and USB1.1
- System of operation: win XP / VISTA / wIN 7/8 32 bites and 64 bites
- 1. Due to the difference of the monitor and the effect of light, Actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color shown in the pictures. Thank you!
- 2. Allow 1-
- 3. cm of deviation of measurement due to the measurement manual.
- 1x Microscope Digital USB
- 1x lift tray
- 1x of calibration ruler
- 1x CD
Shipping not included, EXW Murcia (Spain)