- Double clamping for better stability and security.
- Two traction wheels of different hardness.
- Easy work positioning in the throat of the rulina.
- 5,000 rpm clockwise sanding brushes.
- 2,500 rpm counterclockwise direction of closing roller.
- Flexible sandpaper which adapts perfectly to any profile of closing roller.
- Valid for 1st and 2nd pass roller profiles without changing anything in the Polser polisher.
- Maximum profile width with the standard configuration 4.5 mm (outside these measurements consult).
- Different polishing grains for each polishing station and for each type of rulina, we detail them below.
- Anti-rotation brush system, for proper traction.
- Polser is adjustable for all types of rulinas.
- The chassis and regulation system made of duralumin and wear parts in steel.
- Makita traction body.
- Protection housing stainless steel.
- CE marked.
- Safety and use manual.
- Aluminum case for proper maintenance and ready to travel.
- Ergonomic handle, for correct support.
BENEFITS OF USING POLSER:
- Keep your new closing wheels as the first day.
- Abrasion and rust free closures.
- Polish each closure roller in 1 minute without disassembling anything and without having to readjust the container sealer, just 1 minute of line stop per closure roller.
- Extends the life of your closing wheels considerably.
- Reduces the cost of stock of closing wheels.
- Dramatically reduces the closing times of the seamer by friction in the double closure.
- Polish your closing wheels without disassembling them.
- It is not necessary to have experience in container sealers or cans to use the Polser polisher.
- Adjustable for all types of closing wheels independent of the type of roller and the sealer model.
- Polser is maintenance free.
- Valid for closing wheels with titanium, chrome or any surface treatment whether steel or stainless steel or any material such as ceramic, hard metal etc.
- Immediate availability of any polishing tool or polisher accessory.
- With a single Polser polisher you can polish all the different models of closing wheels.
RECOMMENDED SPARE PARTS:
- Replacement sanding disc: 50 euros.
- 1 set of spare wheels: 90 euros.
Shipping not included, EXW Murcia (Spain)