Current special development of HMD, automatic bridge frame with FE8000 feeder
between the printing press and the MDC800 inline liner, as well as the transverse conveyor.
MDC800 1: 1 Anilox-Coater for varnish savings of up to 50%
MDC800 with new special surfaces, covering the entire guide and sliding elements, inside the feeding table.
- Type of material: steel and aluminum.
- Thickness of one sheet: 0.13 to 0.40 mm, tinplate / ECCS | 0.14 to 0.50 mm, aluminum
- Minimum sheet size: 510 x 710 mm
- Maximum sheet size: 1000 x 1200 mm
- Maximum sheet weight: 2.6 kg wet
- Minimum film weight: 5 g / m2 wet
- Maximum film weight: 30 g / m2 wet
- Weight tolerance: +/- 5% at 10% g / m2 (dry weight)
- Type of varnish: varnishes with a viscosity of up to 180 sec DIN cup 4.
- Mechanical speed: max. 8,000 sheets / hour
- Production speed: 6,000 – 7,800 sheets / hour
- Voltage: 400V / 50Hz / 50 KW
- Drives and motor: In accordance with the Ecodesign Directive and the corresponding Regulations (VO 640: 2009 or EC 04 2014 EU)